BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association
The BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association (BCLCA) is a not for profit trade association and consumer marketing organization. Created in 1944, BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association is membership driven and represents the interests of British Columbia’s independently owned and operated small and mid-size lodging and campground/RV park businesses.
The Association is governed by a Board of Directors who are volunteers and elected bi-annually from among the members of the BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association.
The BC Lodging and Campgrounds Association supports its members by:
- providing consumer marketing and promotions primarily through online and print channels;
- negotiating group purchasing discounts with industry suppliers;
- co-operating with other industry associations to address regulatory concerns imposed by all levels of government;
- encouraging service excellence in hospitality;
- commissioning primary market research;
- and promoting good business practices through education and industry standards.